Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Working My Way Through

Hi everyone!! (: I made my first tab on my blog!! Woot woot!! Can you guess how long it took me to figure out the tab function and getting my page to appear? Half an hour? One hour?? Nope! It took me a little more than TWO hours to solve this problem!! For some reason the page on the tab didn't quite work for me... I did what I was suppose to do, but it was no use. Hmm... what should I do? I decided to just do it over. If at first it doesn't succeed, try again. So I deleted the page I made and create it again. Guess what? After I tried it again, it worked!! Ahhh!! Mission accomplished!! Go check out my new tab, About! As you can guess, it's a page.. about me!! Haha. Mmm... one mission down, plenty are just waiting in line!! Until next time folks!! Zai jian!! Adios!! Good bye!!


1 comment:

  1. Haha I guess you always have to "try try again"

    ReplyDelete