Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Alaska Cruise Sneak Peek

Hello hello hello! I am back in LA from my Alaska Cruise on board the Emerald Princess. I am assuming some of you heard about the murder on board and how the passengers were stuck on the ship for a long time. Despite it ruining the day on Juneau (but we salvaged it), the cruise was a success! My first cruise, filled with joy and lots and lots of FOOD. I decided to document my trip with some videos, so yesterday, July 31, I worked on it by using Premiere Pro for the very first time. Here is a sneak peek of what is yet to come about my Alaska Cruise experience. Exporting it out reduced the quality, so the quality isn't the greatest. Hope you guys still like it! I will learn more about Premiere Pro to be better the next time I use it! Click the following: Alaska Cruise to get a little taste of my trip. Enjoy!

P.S. I  updated the previous post, June To Mid-July Recap. I apologize for the delay.


No comments:

Post a Comment