Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Courtesy of CatchMyParty
       HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! 
       I'm thankful for all the people in my life who has supported me through everything. Without all of them, I wouldn't be able to survive through the hardest times in the past years. I'm thankful for everything the world has given me. And most importantly, my family. Without each one of them, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Thank you!!! 
       My list of things I am thankful for goes on. But there's one more that I am thankful for that I like to share with you guys out there. And that is health. A wise person once told me health is everything. Without health, we cannot accomplish as much as we aim to do. This is very true. Without health, I wouldn't be able to do the things that I do everyday. And for that, I am thankful for my health, for letting me be able to do the things I love each and every day. 
       Today is a day to tell the people you love and care about that you are thankful to have them in your life. Go go go!! We may not say it everyday, but today is the day to say it. Tell them how much you appreciate them. Write it in a little card and give it to them (That's what I did! ^_^)! This is the day to be grateful for everything. Have a great day folks!! Eat lots and be thankful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment