Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Liebster Award 2014

from this website


     AHHHH!! I GOT NOMINATED!!! WHAT A PRIVILEGE!! I want to start off by thanking theconbonz for nominating me. for the Liebster Award!! I am very honored. Ahhh!! Thank you Connie!!! 
     Here are my answers to the questions!!


 (1) How do you hope people will see you, through your blog?
I hope people can see that I want to share my experience to the world and give my thoughts and ideas on topics about life in general.
(2) Makeup or Fashion?
Hmmm... can I say neither? Haha. Well if I have to pick, I would say fashion. Fashion allows people to express their own style. Wear it casual or spice it up a little!! (3) What a typical day in your life like?
A typical day... mmm just school so far. School, studies, and just trying to manage and juggle everything that goes on. (4) Any aspirations or goal?
My overall goal in life is to just be able to live a happy and simple life. (: It is hard to achieve, BUT I am determined!! (5) Any "addictions?"
Ohh!! Music and t.v. shows!!! Those are a must in life!! Music and t.v. shows allow me to escape reality and relax. Music helps me relieve some stress, and t.v. shows allow me to forget my worries. These two are lifesavers! (6) Are you into anything that people around you aren't?
Mmmm... I'm into blogging!! People around me nowadays are so obsessed with instagram and snapchat. Hahah. (7) Sweet or Salty? 
Sweet for sure!! When you are down, what can cheer you up? A piece of... CHOCOLATE! A little sweet treat will definitely turn that frown upside down! (: (8) Being a blogger, it's pretty important to read other blogs. Any faves?
Hmm... I'm still learning my way through the blogging world, but I would say my bestie, Connie. (: She's the inspiring person in my life who got me interested in blogging. She's amazing!! (9) Why did you start a blog?
My bestie!! Connie Luong!! She started a blog during the summer, and she asked me to check it out. I thought it was a great way to connect with people, not just people you know but other people in the world. (10) How do you spend your free time?
I would listen to music or catch up on my t.v. shows. (: Each week, I would find a new song that I love. I get to explore different types of genre and styles. As for t.v. shows, I'm able to relax and just enjoy a great show while eating a little snack! (11) Anything you really really really want to learn how to do?
Ohhh!! I would like to learn how to make a short animation film!! It looks soo much fun to make! I know it take a long time, but with other people to work with, it will be worth it! (:
That's all folks! The next thing to do is nominate other bloggers out there!!
Here are the rules:
(1) Thank the blogger who nominated you (2) Answer the 11 questions that have been sent to you (3) Nominate 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers (4) Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
My questions? (1) What made you interested in blogging? (2) What inspires you the most? (3) Any hobbies other than blogging? (4) How did it feel when you published your first official post on your blog? (5) Any interesting fact about you that you would like to share? (6) Any place you really want to travel to? (7) Soft or Crunchy? (8) What is something you cannot live without? (9) What kind of music do you like? (10) Any television shows you like to watch? (11) If you had one day left to do anything you want, what would it be?
So when I was searching up other blogs, most of them have more than 200 followers... So I'll add to this list when I find some blogs!! But until then, I like to nominate anyone who sees this who has less than 200 followers. Comment below so I can add you!! Thank you!!
As of now I nominate...

No comments:

Post a Comment