Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, February 16, 2015

Feeling Loved




         With family and friends, I've been lucky enough to feel so loved this past week. My dear mother waited in line just to ask for a Hello Kitty balloon to be made just for me. My two sweet and adorable friends, Angel and Crystal, went beyond what I can ever imagine to help me get pictures of the flowers in the above picture. My sister made this beautiful pizookie for the family to eat on the weekend. I have the greatest people in my life already. I may not always say this, but I would love to thank all the people who came into my life, helped me grow as a person, through all the ups and downs, and listened to all the things I have to say. Without each and every one of you, I wouldn't be able to get through the craziest of obstacles in my path at times. Thank you for always cheering me up and putting a smile on my face when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment