Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mini Surprises




        Do you guys get that warm feeling on the inside when someone does something for you out of the kindness of his or her heart? I did!! Yesterday, I came home and I was about to turn on my laptop, when I see these four little Bok Choy figurines lined up. I was so happy! My mom surprised me with these guys! And the funny thing is... I'm learning about the zodiac animals in my mandarin class at school. I've been collecting these little guys for a while now. I have one whole collection of one set. There's so many though! Now this set is the zodiac animals set. I know of three different sets so far. It takes forever to collect too! You must be patient to collect them! You can get them from those toy machines outside of stores. Usually these guys are either 50 cents or $1. It depends where you get them.
       Today, I got another surprise. My mom made Lo-Bak-Go, or turnip cake. Homemade!! Mmm mmm good!! I love eating turnip cake! It's one of the dishes I would order when I'm eating Dim Sum with my family. These are my little surprises that made me happy this week. Hope you guys have these moments too! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment