Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope everyone was able to be with their other half today and shared some love with all the single ones out there as well as with family and friends. Below is a GIF I made on "Made with Code," which is a program that is developed by Google to spread variety in the subject computer science. On this day, it's perfect to share some love and be connected with one another with this amazing feeling, whether romantically or mutually. 
       What did you guys do today? For me, I became a third wheel... for my parents. I joined them on a trip to the Henan Art Troupe at San Gabriel Mission Playhouse. I went along on accident... Last Saturday they asked me if I wanted to go, and I totally forgot it was Valentine's Day. Nevertheless, the show was amazing, and I ended up becoming a photographer for the day, just for a while. Then we out to eat, of course, third wheeling still. All in all, a great day. I can also say I enjoyed my day with some romantic movies. 
       I like to share some love with you all for being amazing readers of my blog and sticking by me for a little more than 1.5 years. I came a long way since my first post on this blog. Many things has changed, but my love to write and to share with you guys haven't. Thank you and I love you guys. Hope everyone's day was wonderful! 







No comments:

Post a Comment