Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Rainy Tech Rehearsals


       Rain rain come again. California needs more rain in this drought. Just make sure it isn't too much. That be perfect. This past week, it rained on Wednesday. I got stuck in the rain, waiting for my dad to pick me up, since we got a miscommunication. He parked in the other parking lot... Anyways, Last week we started rehearsals for the technical part of the musical. I was so excited to see it! We got lots to work on still, but I would say 70% is pretty much done. We open in less than a week now... lots to do, but I feel we will be okay and make it through. I'm excited on how it turns out. From being a stage manager for a play to being a light board operator for a musical has it's perks. I have less pressure and stress on myself. I record the light cues, such as the percentage of the brightness of the Source4 or Parnel lights into a light cue, based on what my teacher, who is the technical director of the musical. Then once all of it is recorded, for the show, I just have to go to the light cue and go. Awesome! Then I can enjoy the show several times. (: Can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment