Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Cue and Go


       Yesterday I hanged out with one of my best guy friends, who is like a big brother to me, Yang. We went to Wendy's for lunch and then headed to his place to watch 10 Cloverfield Lane. Definitely a thriller that got me afraid and scared and hiding behind a pillow to embrace what will happen next in the film. After that we went to play some Billiards. I'm not the best at it, but for a rookie like me, we tied! 2-2. Woo!! It was a really nice day to catch up before we go off to college. I know it will not be the last time I'll see this big fellow of mine. I wish him the best at UCSD and all his future endeavors. Que the cue stick and aim it wherever you want and plan to discover and explore. And don't forget, have fun along the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment