Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, October 21, 2016

Cousin Bonding: Pita Hot X Inside SKUP


       It's Friday! What does that call for? A break! More specifically, cousin bonding! My cousin came home from Massachusetts for the week after first quarter. I am so happy to hang out with her again. It has been a while since I seen her. She took me out to eat in Fullerton. We went to Pita Hot and Inside SKUP afterwards. I ordered the Chicken Kabab Plate at Pita Hot and had the Vietnamese Coffee with Red Velvet cookies at Inside SKUP. First time trying these places for the both of us and they were amazing. It was so nice to catch up on literally everything going on since the summer. Definitely a good day.







(I apologize for the lighting in the last few pictures. The positions of the lights in the shop was not cooperating with me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment