Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sixth Week Of College


         Sixth week of college down already. I experienced my very first two midterms in college this past week. It's been a rough week with lots to do. I managed to make it through with support from family. The highlight of my week was meeting Mr. Mihaylo, the man who made Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at CSUF possible, on Monday. It was such an honor to meet him! I'm so glad I went to Mihaylo's Competition Information Session. 
        Besides meeting Mr. Mihaylo, I went to two sports events this week. The first sports event I went to this week was women's volleyball, CSUF vs. UCI. I literally went to the event with my friend with a pint of ice cream in my hand. We wanted to get a free shirt, but by the time we got there, there was none left. Nevertheless, we stayed for a little bit for the game before we headed back to the dorms. The second sports event I went to this week was women's soccer, CSUF vs. UCR. I wanted to go to get the Titan cup. My friend and I stayed for the first half of the game. It was getting late, and the Titan Stadium is pretty far from the dorms. Must think of safety before finishing attending a game of course. I got to say, it's pretty fun watching soccer. It was the very first soccer game I attended in my life. Pretty cool experience indeed. Sadly, no one scored on the first half. I did find out that we won based on my school's Titan athletics website! Go Titans!! My goal is to see a goal happen in a soccer game. Next time!
        To end my week, after the soccer game, I FaceTimed my best friend back home and we ended up talking for 6 hours. Crazy right? There was a lot of catching up to do. I didn't get to sleep until almost 4AM. It was totally worth it. 
        Have a great week folks!
       
Sunset


My lovely pint of ice cream for stress relieving

Volleyball Match

Soccer Game



No comments:

Post a Comment