Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

REbeloom

 

I’ve always heard the saying along the lines of we need to get back up where we fell down. But it’s not really always the case. Going back to where we started (failed), we try to find that "us" again so we can rewrite that story. Yes, in some cases, it works. But others, we can’t because we aren’t trying to rewrite the narrative but we are trying to find that feeling, that emotion again. I was tough on myself on the writing I’ve done lately, on my blog, for myself, you name it. But it’s because I’m trying to find that version of me again, in the me now. I can’t. I can’t find that feeling I had when I was writing in the before time because in the before time, there was no pandemic. There wasn’t that cloud over our heads, that gloomed its vengeance everyday. It’s different and because it’s different, it will never be the same when we keep trying to look for the same feeling from that moment again. That euphoria I had writing on my blog in the past isn’t the same euphoria I have now writing. The meaning there is different. Instead of trying to find that emotion, that moment back, sometimes, all we can do is replant ourselves in this new fertilizer and see what blooms. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment