Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Road Trip!!!

     A week ago, my family and I had a little road trip up north to San Jose for a wedding. It was amazing!!! I fell in love with San Jose! The air was so nice!! The food was really good too!! The people were really friendly as well. It was the best little road trip I ever had!! Even though I had to be in the car for so many hours, it was totally worth it. (: I want to live there one day!! 
     The best part of this trip was... spending time with family. Family is important!! Each moment counts. Treasure each and every moment. 




First picture I took!! (: 



Fluffy clouds! 




So much farming!! 



Trees!!!



Sunset ^_^



If everyday the sky is as gorgeous as this one. 



Hotel time!!




Swimming anyone?




Heading home and woke up to this beauty. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment