Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Proud Sister



     What is this wall you may ask. It is the wall of educated little kids' nutrition work! My sister has been majoring in nutrition for the past years. This year she got an internship teaching little ones about nutrition and health. I get to see her even more too!! She comes home every week now. With her knowledge and expertise, she will make the next generation without a doubt wiser and care more about their health. She is my inspiration, my role model and I know she will be to many more people. Not just little ones but all the people she has encountered and will encounter in the future. The future is not written, but I have faith that she will make it big in the world. And you can too!! Just follow your heart and see where it goes. It will take you to places you never thought you would walk to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment