Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Forgive and Forget

     
From Liveluvcreate

     Have you ever just wanted to just avoid some people in your life because of what they did to you in the past? But the hard part is... you can't because they have classes with you, are friends with your friends, end up in the same group as you for a project, and the list goes on. I know that feeling, and it's not a good feeling at all. But today, I realized something, I thought about it and why not be the bigger person? Why not be the one who creates the change? It's harder than it looks, to forget all the pain words can do to you. But I think I figured a way to deal with it. 
     Remember that you aren't alone. There are people who are going through the same thing as you. And you don't have to face it alone. You always have your family and friends by your side. No matter what. Don't let them get into your head. Because you're stronger and better than that. You are capable to withhold all of the mean things that are thrown at you. Believe in yourself. It will get better. 
     Yesterday I was volunteering and a girl was having trouble dealing with bullies. She came to me for help and I told her to just ignore them. They aren't worth it. And I told her my story with bullies as well. She listened to every word I said and told me that she defended herself by standing up for herself to them. I'm so proud of her. Don't let people walk over you. Show them you can get right back up without even falling just yet. 
     Show them whose the bigger person. The stronger person. Which is you. Don't let them bring you down ever. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment