Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Always a Disney Fan

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting recently. It's been a crazy December so far, with tests, projects, and finals. BUT it's over now!! Woot woot! Well for now. Haha. But nevertheless, yesterday my family and I went to Disney on Ice! The first little outing we had in a long while. I'm always going to be a Disney fan no matter how old I get. (: Here's some pictures I took. Enjoy! 


Got the tickets!!! 


The stage 


Alice In Wonderland!



Halloween spirit!! All the evil villains with the brilliant Mickey! (:



Minnie and Fairy Godmother


 Mulan!!!


Aladdin and Jasmine!


Cinderella and Prince Charming!!






Princes and Princesses


Lilo and Stitch Hawaiian scene 



After Disney On Ice, we went to Tokyo Lobby for lunch! Mhmm!! Yummy!!!



Happy first day of winter everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment