Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, December 26, 2014

Imagine


       Taking a stroll down the street. The smell of fresh grass cutting through the air. The leaves crunching under my boots. The sun shining on my face. Seeing the birds fly across in a flock, wondering where is their next destination. The wind blowing my hair out of my face as I listen to music using my earbuds. I realized something this afternoon when I took my walk. There's so much to explore, even the places we have been to all our lives. I took the time to look, to really open my eyes and see. There are so many things I haven't noticed. Did you know that the street lights have numbers underneath the light bulb area? Crazy right? Most people wouldn't even catch that, but I looked up at the sky and saw that. I always loved just taking little walks outside, but today, it was different. This walk made me realize how much we don't notice the things that are right there with us a long. The things we see everyday and take for granted. Take a walk some time and get to know your surroundings. Soak up some Vitamin D as well!! Good for you!! The fresh air, wind on your face, and the peacefulness. Sometimes we forget simple things can make you smile and think. Let your feet guide you and take you to places. Open your eyes and explore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment