Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, December 19, 2014

The Christmas Tag


What is your favorite Christmas food?
Mmm... I honestly don't know. Haha. My family doesn't celebrate Christmas with a traditional Christmas dinner. So how about Christmas cookies? Hahah. If you consider that as a Christmas food dessert. (:
Your favorite Christmas movie?
I would say my favorite Christmas movie would be The Polar Express or Home Alone. The Polar Express to me is one of those movies with a little message at the end, that makes you think. It always gets me at the end. Haha. I love this movie because it's makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. (: As for Home Alone, it's one of those movies where you can laugh all the time. That's why I like both, but for different reasons. ^^
What advent calendar do you have?
Oh!! Those are those really cute calendars! Omg. I don't have one unfortunately. Haha. But they are cute! 
What is your favorite snow related activity?
Mmmm... I never seen snow. I know I know. You're probably thinking aww that sucks. Yeah... BUT my favorite snow related activity would have to be drinking hot chocolate. I mean you drink hot chocolate after playing in the snow right? To keep warm! 
Your favorite Christmas candle scent?
Mmm... I don't have a favorite Christmas candle scent. My family doesn't keep candles at home... Sorry!!
What is your favorite Christmas tree ornament?
Mmmm... I would say putting on the Hello Kitty ornaments I got when I was little. They're like these little figurines that have a string on top so you can hang them on Christmas tress. It's so much fun to put them on! (:
If you could go anywhere for Chrismas, where would it be?
Ohh!! I would say Big Bear! Or Washington! Some place where it snows!! 
Would you put an inflatable Santa outside your house?
Noo noo. It may get stolen or something may happen. I don't know, I feel it's hard to put them up too. Haha. And what if it falls over? Or it looks tilted cause the ground isn't even? Then it won't look right! 
Do you like ice skating?
Oh! I only been ice skating once. It's hard!! I fell on my butt. Haha. But it looks really fun once you get the hang of it. (:
Do you own a cool christmas jumper?
No I don't! 

I would like to thank my besite, Connie for tagging me. (: I would like to pass this tag onto my friend who recently blogged, Cindy and anyone else who wants to do this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment