Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March



       Rabbit rabbit rabbit! (: Happy March everyone! Hope you guys are starting the off on a good note! Yesterday, I was able to be a part of the FBLA competition and went to Six Flags!! It was such a fun day. I was able to see some friends who I haven't seen in a long time and catch up with a little here and there. I reunited with my bestie from elementary, Connie too!! That was one of the best parts of the whole day. The weather was amazing too! The sky was soo pretty! It was so clear and the clouds were soo beautiful!!! It only started raining at the end of the day. It's been so long since I've been to Six Flags. The last time I was there was when I was probably 9 years old. I only remembered one ride... Goliath. So after testing was done, my friend and I went on Goliath! Boy was it different. It wasn't as scary as it was years ago. It was so much fun, we went on it twice!! Then we went on a few other ones too. It was a nice experience overall. I'm so grateful to be a part FBLA. Ending February and starting March on a good note!! Woot woot!! Have a great month everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment