Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Another Day

    It's Wednesday. Finally halfway done with the week! Summer school has been very stressful. With a test everyday almost, two to three chapters each test, my brain is getting fried each day. Luckily, I got the best big sister in the world. My sister decided to take some time and do some new cooking by making lemon herb chicken for dinner. It was different than usual, but quite good. Of course we have to eat our greens so kale was the perfect choice, along with brown rice, healthy. Kale is really good though, if you haven't tried it, you should. I personally fell in love with it after my sister had me try it. And after a hard day's work of reading the chapters, I decided to reward myself with milk and cookies! What better way to replenish my happiness? My diet on happiness is running low lately. Must get it up again!



2 comments:

  1. Your chicken looks so moist and tasty! Also love kale!

    ReplyDelete