Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Thai House

       Hi everyone! (: I'm so sorry for not posting for three weeks. I've been busy with finals toward the end of May as well as inserts and hanging out with friends before they go off to college. Sorry about that! I'll try my best to have a post every two weeks if not maybe three weeks because I'm going to take summer school. Yeah... I know it sucks, but I have to put my academics first and my future. But don't worry! I'll keep you updated! Just a little slower since summer school is more vigorous as the class needs to pack lots of information in one day.
       Okay! So two weeks ago my friend and I went to graduation together to see our senior friends off and then we went out to eat. We went to Thai House! My first time! I didn't know what to get to I asked her which would she recommend. I ended up getting Pad Thai, a dish that's pretty known for when you eat Thai food and peach tea. And I have to say it was soo soo good!! I'm a noodle person so it was perfect for me. Have a great week everyone!


4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. I love thai food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so delicious! I'm going to try some Thai as well! And have a great summer school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Try it! (: Thai food is pretty good! And thank you!! (:

      Delete