Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

D23 Expo 2015

       Calling out to all the Disney Fans! Anyone a Disney lover? I know I am! A little less than two weeks ago, my family and I went to D23 Expo. It was amazing! Despite all the crazy lines this year, it was still a very fun day with my family. My sister and I got to see the stars that we mainly wanted to see. We watch some of the ABC Family shows and were so glad we got to see the cast of Stitchers. I was so happy when I saw them. I watched the premiere episode at San Diego, and I would watch the rest when I have free time, but I was busy, taking summer school. Nevertheless, I was able to catch up by reading the episodes on Wiki! We saw other famous people too. Some included YouTube stars, such as Chester See and AJ Rafael. It was so cool! I got to see AJ sing some Disney songs too. It was amazing. It was yet another great experience, as well as a good start of my senior year. Below would be some of the many pictures I took at the convention center. Enjoy!


Finally here! 


Disneyland Map Layout. Ahhh! 


Core Memory in Inside Out


Joy from Inside Out. 


Olaf!! And the minis!! 


I'm just chilling on a ledge. No worries. I got this. 


Frozen in place at D23 Expo


Ahhhh! So cute!


Tangled! Awwww!!! How romantic!


Minnie made out of Disney characters!


Mickey made out of Disney characters!


I want to play in the snow now! Carry me little ones? 


Pixar Animations.


Live, Think, Conserve.


Inside Out pins! 


Such a cute couple. (: 


And Happy National Dog Day for all you dog lovers and dog owners out there! Last but certainly not the least, Happy Women's Equality Day! This is a day where women are treated more equally with men! 

No comments:

Post a Comment