Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, August 10, 2015

Lazy Tofu Day


       Happy National Lazy Day! Today may be lazy day, but I've been up the whole day since a little bit before 10 AM. Hey, this may not look early, but it's early for summer mode. (: Anyways, I visited my grandma, went to Costco, Daiso, and some other tiny shopping places with my mom and auntie. The main place I went was OoKook Tofu & BBQ. It was my first time! I liked it a lot. My mom and I shared two dishes. We got Rice with Assorted Vegetables (Stone)+Tofu and Mushroom Tofu. Very delicious! My auntie got Beef Short Rib Soup and Jabchae (Glass Noodles w/ Vegetables). Every dish was really good. It's really light and not too heavy on the stomach. I ate a lot and I really mean a lot. Haha. And of course, I got myself a green tea macaron ice cream to eat. Never too full to eat ice cream. We did our shopping after eating. Once we got home, off we went to sleep. Night everyone. Laziness kicked in real nice. Just in time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment