Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, August 10, 2015

Americana


       Last week I finally caught up with one of my friends, Susan, who's heading off to college this following school year. I only know her since last school year, but it feels like an eternity I have known her. She is more than just a friend to me. She's like a big sister to me. It won't be the same without her in my last class of the day, always being that one person that can cheer me up and understand my stories and problems. She's amazing, and I know she will go far in life. 
      It was so so nice to hang out with her at Americana. We did a little shopping and stayed mainly at the Barnes and Noble. For lunch, we headed off to the Nordstrom cafe. It was so good! I got the Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich and boy was it a huge meal. There's A LOT of fries!! It was delicious. I haven't had fries in so long. Before we left Americana, we headed to Sprinkles to buy cupcakes. I got a coconut and a milk chocolate. They are dense, but good. It's heavy a little, so it's best to eat it with milk or ice cream. After that, Susan and I watched an anime movie, Garden of the Words, back at my house. It was really good. My first anime movie I ever watched. That day was one of the best days that week. Can't wait to make more memories with her in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment