Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, September 4, 2015

Aloha Friday


        Ohana means family. There are days we all need a family hang out day. Today was one of those, as I call it, Aloha Day. I spend my lunch with my mom and sister at Aloha Food Factory. It was a really nice cozy food place, but the wait is long. It took half an hour for our Macadamia Nut Pancakes to come. We also ordered Kalua Pork Plate and Bacon Fried Rice. They were all so very delicious. I loved the cream on the top of the fluffy pancakes. It was a great combination of sweet on fluffiness. The Kalua Pork Plate was very good too, especially with the side of cold macaroni salad and the pork was excellent. The Bacon Fried Rice was a nice dish as well. The wait was a bit long, but I would say it's worth it. First time here. The lady at the register said that come by before or after lunch on the weekdays. It gets crowded easily because there isn't many tables in restaurant. But one can always order take out. All in all, it was a great way to start my afternoon. Have a good weekend folks! 






No comments:

Post a Comment