Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, January 18, 2016

January Adventures


       January calls for adventures! Food adventures to be exact. So far many donuts were part of my adventure. First stop Colorado Donuts! Mmm mmm good. I liked the Strawberry Cream Cronut the best. This past week I went to quite a bit of food outings. It's been a tough week, a little off my game this week. What better way to drown confusion with food? There's always a definite choice when it comes to food. But then again we have to choose what to buy... Mmm... On second thought let's just say food gave me a little escape route for just a little while. (: 
       I got out early from school on Wednesday so my mom and I went to Hanashima. I ordered a Ramen and California Rolls combo. It was delicious like always, but it did seem to taste a little bit different from what I remembered before surgery. Maybe just surgery talk? Afterwards, we headed to Hooshik! We got a Mango Falling Snow. It was really good! It's not mango season, but the mangoes were pretty sweet. I liked how the vanilla ice cream had a coating of mango on top. To top the week, my dad, mom, and I went to Curry House. First time! It was a nice different from what we usually eat. Then guess where we went? Hooshik! My dad never tried it, so we decided to take him. This time we got Injeolmi Falling Snow. I love mochi! It was good. Really light and reminded me of the injeolmi mochi we buy before. 
       Saturday, my sister brought home some UJelly donuts after her little outing with her friend. We've been wanting to try them. They were pretty good. I liked the Pandan one the best. 
       Looks as if I eat a lot huh? Must watch that tummy of mine! Nevertheless, to many more food adventures!


Colorado Donuts


Mango Falling Snow



Chicken Curry Set


Injeolmi Falling Snow



U Jelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment