Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Find Your Adventure


       Happy 2016 everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Day with family and friends. My dad and I went to Rose Parade yet again as our little father daughter bonding tradition each year. Woke up early for the day. It was so cold! But it was worth it. In the afternoon, our family headed off to The Broad museum. As you can see, I am an art lover. Art, art, art. Life would be a little dull without art. There were many many pictures taken throughout the day. Too many to choose from, so I decided to choose the ones from the art gallery to share with you lovely folks. Enjoy! 

(P.S. The title for this post is tied to the Rose Parade theme this year. I hope every one of you finds your adventure this year as well! )



A little peek into the world

Arrows in different directions


Up up we go! 


Colorful tulips


Just amazing


Polka dots! 


Balloon doggy! 


Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment