Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Uni-Boil + CSULA



        Another week past. So fast! One more week and that is the end of January. Can you believe that? Nevertheless, to keep up with time, my mom and I went to Uni-Boil. It is our first time and it is quite fairly new since it changed possibly some time last year. I've heard from my sister that the company does not use MSG. I ordered a Japanese Miso Special and my mom ordered the Friday Special, which included beef and tomato soup base. It was not bad. I liked it. I think it would have been better if the fire stayed lit a little longer or if the food boiled faster. It took a while for my food to cook. Despite that, it was quite good. It was really filling and there's quite a bit of items in the pot to eat. We left there satisfied.
        Today, I went with my dad to the VIP Honors College Day at CSULA. I definitely would say it was a great experience. We got a taste of an honors course taught there by a professor today. For my group, we got to learn about disasters in LA and how we prepare for various disasters such as earthquakes. Have you thought if you were prepared? Are you too prepared or too little prepared? How much is too much? If you are prepared, would it help you if a disaster struck at any moment? We discussed this a little together and I felt it was really interesting how I never really thought about this idea even though I should as for everyone else who lives in places with disasters that are due. I honestly would say I loved today with a taste of an honors course, but I don't know whether this part of college is entirely for me. Possibly. Could be. I'm still exploring my options. Stay tuned for my decision process. Hope you had a wonderful week folks!


Japanese Miso Special


Japanese Miso Special (uncooked)


CSULA library

No comments:

Post a Comment