Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thinking 25/7



       April passed and May arrived. Last month was tough for me, as college decisions must be made, AP testing was coming, and realizing college is just right around the corner. In short, April was filled with ups and downs and crazy thinking. Maybe too much thinking. It led to mental and physical stress for me. BUT I can say May has done me some good and helped me get out of thinking so crazily. Of course I got some wonderful supporters to help me get through a tough month as well. Thank you my family and friends.
       Lots of things can change and sometimes many can hit you as a shock. Possibly things may overwhelm you. People may say some things along the way and make you think twice, even triple times. New chapters are scary. Frightening even. But just take a deep breath and take one step at a time. No need to rush. No need to worry. You can trip. You can fall. Just get back on your feet and keep walking. It takes you to do that. No one can force you. Only you can make the decisions and choices. And hey, some may be wrong or bad ones. The good thing is you learn. Everything is an experience, a learning opportunity. We all need to fall to know what we need to work on. To improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment