Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, March 27, 2016

March Food Outings


       It is almost the end of March. Ahh! Time flies. From 250 something days of something to 37 days of school. Graduating real soon. I can't believe it. This month has been a crazy emotional roller-coaster. But first. Guess what? I got into the business honors program that I interviewed for!!! AHH! I was super duper happy that day. I felt like a fluffy cloud that couldn't lower in the sky, only can soar higher and higher. It felt surreal. 
       Some of the food adventures I went to this March would be Japanese Bistro Kosuke, Pho, Hooshik, and Din Tai Fung. There is a bao picture, and these are the baos I came home to see. My sister and mom went to Arcadia, just for those baos. They were good! All these foods were good! New places I went to except Hooshik. 
       I went to Hooshik this past week with my college friends who are free. It was really nice catching up with them for about four hours. Lots to talk about. It was a wonderful night. I stayed up really late that night too because of the choice of the falling snow I choose to celebrate my late birthday. I chose Stumptown. I should have chose Green Tea, but new is good. We all should try new things or something different all the time. Next time, I'll try the green tea one. Never tried it. 
       Spring break has started on a good note, but lots to do still. Have a great week everyone! 


Japanese Bistro Kosuke



Baos from Arcadia


Pho


Hooshik


Din Tai Fung








No comments:

Post a Comment