Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Cloud Nine








Ten days ago, I had the privilege to step foot on the ground and floor that Walt Disney himself walked on. My mentor gave me a Disney Studios Tour and it was amazing. It felt like a beautiful, beautiful dream. It felt so surreal. Last year at D23 Expo, my dad took a picture of me with the image of the Team Disney Building, pretending as if I'm actually there. He then said something along the lines of that one day I'll be actually there taking the real thing. Who knew that day will happen in less than a year. It felt like I was in heaven. A place full of love and joy dedicated to storytelling. A place full of Disney history in the making. It was incredible. I still felt like I was on cloud nine when I got home. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to able to get the tour of Disney Studios. Thank you mentor. Forever one for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment