Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Find a Rainbow Day


After every rainstorm (or after gloomy weather), find a rainbow in the sky. Or a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow you find. I found myself a lovely rainbow, made out of... words.

This Spring Break, I started my first screenplay. In March, a producer at my internship site talked to me about writing my own work when we were talking and I mentioned that I write and have a blog. He told me that some people start writing their own screenplays/scripts and that's how they begin their journey in the entertainment industry. I thought about writing myself a while back and I think it had to do with another conversation I had with the same producer, but it wasn't until this conversation I had in March that made me buckle down in a chair and think about writing.

The concept of this story came to me at night actually. It was as if a lightbulb went on in my head and the ideas came pouring out. I told myself that I'll start writing, and sure enough I did. I am at about 28 pages right now, not including a title. Still a working progress with school and all, but I'm going to finish it soon!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today and hopefully, you can find a rainbow or inspiration in your situation right now. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment