Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

25, 16, 22



Hello everyone! I like to share with you guys that I officially finished my first screenplay yesterday! May 22. I started writing my first screenplay on March 25 after an idea came to me. I kept writing and writing and writing. Before I knew it, I finished my first draft on April 16. Pretty sure the writing bug bit me. School is over, giving me the chance to sit down and fine-tune my rough draft, fix the formatting, and come up with a title. I never expected to write so much, let alone write a screenplay. When I was younger, there was a time when I wanted to be a writer, an author. Crazy right? I came full circle. From writing a blog to writing my first screenplay. I can't believe how much I love writing. The thrill and excitement when I had the next scene in my head and ready to type it all down on my laptop was amazing. I honestly enjoyed the whole process of writing. It seems to me it is always knowing the beginning and end, and figuring out the middle. It's really cool though; when I got an idea for the next line, the vision and concept just floods in. That feeling is really amazing. I'm excited to see where the entertainment industry takes me. Wherever it is, I hope I can contribute to  make a story come to life that will inspire, motivate, and help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment