Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, May 28, 2018

Summer Lovin'


Started summer off on a good note. The first full day I was back home, my family and I went to watch Infinity War. It was good! A little celebratory end of finals/Year 2. Then we got Side Chick  and a Matcha latte to go. 

The next day, we were going to a Pasadena museum because it was a free Pasadena museum Sunday event. However, there was no parking, so we decided to just go food. We headed to Cluck2Go for the first time. The Hainan Chicken rice was really good. I would say my favorite would be Side Chick and Cluck2Go. Savoy would be my last choice. Cluck2Go's rice was light but had flavor. The chicken was juicy and the ginger sauce was excellent. We got dessert afterwards at Cookies and Cream. Heavenly (sea salt caramel, taro, toffee), Taro, and Lava Rock (black sesame). 

On Tuesday, my mom and I went to Costco and got hot dogs and a slice of pizza for lunch. I've been wanting a hot dog since forever. A while back, my mom got a hot dog from Costco and told me. I was craving a hot dog since. There was a chance at school for me to get a free hot dog, but by the time my friend and I got to the front of the line, there was no more. BUT I finally got my hot dog! Simple little things make me happy. 

On Thursday, I went out with one of my friends from Fullerton, Hannah. We headed to King of Ramen Pasadena for lunch. A nice catch up lunch and a deep conversation. Always the best types of conversations when you haven't seen someone for so long. After lunch, we went to the Americana, did some shopping (more like window shopping), rode the trolley for the first time, sat on blankets over the grass, tried Philz Coffee (got the coffee tesora), and got Porto's. A nice get away from reality for a day. 

Big sister had a half day off on Friday, so she took my mom and me out to KPOT for hot pot. It was pretty good! A nice girl's day out. 

This past Saturday, my family and I got breakfast at Delicious Food Corner. A perfectly small outing with family. 

My summer calls for food all around. Goodbye summer body, hello summer rolls! Plus writing and binging Chinese dramas. I'll be doing more writing, scriptwriting to be exact this summer, so I may be posting a less than usual during the summer on my blog. However, I will keep my readers updated! I will do my best to balance it all out. Stay tuned for next post! 









 




















No comments:

Post a Comment