Navigation Bar Tabs

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Year of the Pig


Happy Lunar New Year everyone! 新年快樂,萬事如意,心想事成,身體健康,平平安安,諸事順利,諸事吉祥. Good luck, good health, peace, all good things. I hope everyone has a wonderful Year of the Pig and may all good things happen for you.

As I am in Fullerton, I went out with my friend Hannah to Slice Shabu. First timer, and I really liked how my miso broth was very clear and the meats, veggies, and ramen were delicious. The meat was juicy and tender. The veggies were flavorful. We choose Combo A and got an extra plate of meat, the 1855 Black Angus Prime Ribeye. A little splurging but was a still a little hungry. I can be a big eater at times. The service very good too. Super nice and friendly. I would definitely come back to this shabu place.

Again, Happy Lunar New Year! May this year bring prosperity and good health to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment