Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, February 25, 2019

Week 5


Week 5 went by so quickly. Two exams done, just like that. The best part is at work, I was able to figure out how to incorporate captions on our new server with the help of my bosses. Friday night, our new server was live officially. I felt so happy. I was beaming from ear to ear. I went online to our TitanTV YouTube channel just to see the livestream and see it play. That hard work, I was a part of. It was exciting, the little things.

After work, I went to the gym, as my routine. Fourth week on this routine. Pretty happy with my progress. Then took a shower and after met up with my two good old friends who I met from freshman year, Andrea and Theresa. We went to Kopan Ramen in Downtown Fullerton and Somi Somi and Honey and Butter at the Irvine Spectrum Center. It was a great catch up session with them. Been too long.

Saturday came by surprise with my sister taking me out for lunch after knowing I haven't eaten lunch yet. She drove us to Cute Tea. I ordered the Vegan Pho and she ordered the mango hibiscus tea. We also ordered yam wedges from Healthy Junk. Very full belly at the end of the day. Thank you big sis for treating me!

It may look really oily, but it wasn't. The noodles had a great texture and the pork chashu was tender and juicy. 

I got the ube and berries flavor with custard filling, topped with Fruity pebbles. Both flavors were very good, but I think I tasted more berries. It can be very messy (dropped some ice cream on myself), so be careful! 

Interior decor of Honey and Butter 

I got the Enchanted Berries and Churro flavors to take back and give my family to try because I knew my sister was coming out to visit her friend and will stop by at my apartment to restock me with some necessities. 

Vegan Pho- It was very light and simple. The portion was big I would say and very filling. There are a lot of veggies which I loved. They had its own flavor, making them even more tasty. The vegan meats were good. I liked the smaller pieces, which had more flavor than the two big round meats on top.


Yam Wedges: They were really good. So so filling. Soft yet crispy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment