Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, March 8, 2019

WOMEN'S DAY



HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! All of the women out there, you are strong, you are capable, and you are incredible. Don't let anyone say otherwise. I am very proud of each one of you!

Today I have to admit. I said one of the words that many women should never say when there is really no for one. I used the word "sorry" when replying to one of my bosses and there was really no need of it because I did nothing wrong. Instead, I should have just replied with a simple, "Okay, I'll ask someone else. Thank you!" But I didn't... Slowly and steadily, I will learn to take the terrible word out of my vocabulary and only use it when I have something to be sorry for.

As days past by, women will continue to make a difference in this world and I cannot wait to see more women CEOs out there and doing amazing, spectacular things and killing it in everything. I see our society giving more recognition towards women and nothing is better than seeing a progression towards equality. To all the women before us who paved the pathways ahead of us, thank you. You are the inspiration that helped us all. Let's continue to follow the many women out there before us and pave more roads for future female generations to come.

GO WOMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment