Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Bold Pas 2019


Weekends call for... art! Every year, for the past two years, my family and I attend the BoldPas event in Pasadena. It is a full day where art takes over Old Pasadena for a single Saturday. This year, it fell on June 8. Before attending the event, we headed to Fig Sprout for lunch. I ordered 1/4 Chicken Dark and Ratatouille as my side. The chicken was juicy and tender. The ratatouille was hot and delicious with a variety of veggies. Then off we went to see art in Old Pasadena. I saw my previous boss, Bobbie from Pasadena Media too! It was nice to see her and catch up a bit. I even saw a community producer I worked with and did an episode with on a show. Always great to see my Pasadena Media family again. Some of the art exhibits are below including one art exhibition, Space. Enjoy!

Fig Sprout
The Constance of Glory by Olga Lah
Higher Ground by Alycia Cornelius and Laura Kapp


Above the Fold by Patricia Diefenderfer

Coming Up Roses by Hilda Rios 

Pink is the new kinda lingo by Chelsea Boxwell
A Street Art Mural by Gary Pappani and Santos Cortes 

















No comments:

Post a Comment