Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Little Outings On a Saturday


       Hi everyone! My family and I went out today to Long Beach. Woot woot! We first stopped at The Local Spot. I got the Rancho Omelette and it was mmm mmm good! It came with two sides, so I choose toast and home fries. Real good! The atmosphere there was good as well. Really nice service. Next stop, CSULB. We headed down to the college for my big sister to get some books for the new year. It's been some time since I been to the school. Before I know it, it will be my turn to go to college. Ahh!!! To top off the day, when I got home, I got mail! From one of my best friends! I haven't seen her in a long time. It's been about 6 years now. Crazy how fast time goes. It was really nice to hear back from her. Hope everyone's weekend started on a good note! Have a great week folks! 


A great sunny day! 


Omelette anyone?

CSULB!


Strolling along.. 


That beautiful sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment