Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Down and Up


Some days you start off just okay, on the down side, and then by the end of the day, it's right side up! It's been a hard day for me today. To top it off, I got injured today on my foot while in tech theater and had a headache towards the second half of my day at school until now, BUT I'm okay! Just a minor cut. It hurts, but I can still move. A headache goes away after you rest. I took a little nap, and my head feels a lot better. I had a group meeting afterschool for calculus, and it was yet another wonderful meeting with my group. We got work done, while having fun! Oh, I know what you're thinking. How can you have fun doing math? Well you can! With friends who make you laugh until your side hurts. That's the friends that help you get through the day. Turn that frown, upside down. After every rainy day (or maybe after three days after it rains), there will be a rainbow to bright up the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment