Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Sun Always Shines Bright



         Through every cloud, the sun tries desperately to shine and give light to the world. Just like today! It was rainy, but my day was lit up. I started off the day on a good note. I was walking to my class early in the morning, and this girl was going the same direction as me. She opened the door for me... THREE TIMES! I thought that was so sweet! She has a beautiful heart, with a lovely smile to greet people. (: It's the little things that help you throughout a rainy day. I went to volunteer today, and I saw these little fruit nuggets I used to eat when I was little in the vending machines. There was this little girl who was playing tea time with.. wait for it... TEDDY BEARS! Ahhh!! It was adorable. Each chair, on all sides of the table, had a bear sitting on it. One even had two! Ohh, the joy of being a child. To top it off, in the spirit of SuperBowl season, the little kids were being blindfolded and were to place a cut out paper of a football and stick it between the field goal to make a touchdown. It was so cute! The little ones also watched a movie and played musical chairs. It was yet another three hours well spent. So grateful to have volunteering in my life. Have a good weekend everyone!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment