Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, January 16, 2015

Thank You


       One of the greatest gifts I got for the new year, in 2015, is a lovely new design for my blog. Thanks to my bestie, Connie, she has been not only the person who has introduced me to the blogging world, but also a wonderful help to making my blog unique. She's been a great buddy to have in this journey in my life into the blogging world. I cannot thank her enough for all of it. She's an amazing, skilled person, a person I am so glad to have met and stayed in touch with since we were little ones. Thank you so very much! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww... Sweetest Melina!!! It was so much fun to help "designing" you blog! I really enjoyed the experience... but most of all what's important is that you're happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete