Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Special Olympics 2015

       Thursday calls for volunteering! I helped out for the Special Olympics. We were welcoming the German delegates to Monterey Park. It was fun! They were very nice and a few knew how to say my name right! I felt so honored!! They were so so nice!!
       I was working at the volunteer and media sign-in area. Later on I got to be a yogurt girl and fan girl and pass yogurt and fans out to the German delegates. It got so hot though, but at least I put my hair up. I got to be with my friends as well, which was a bonus. It was nice to help out today and meet different people from another country. I got darker though! But it's worth it. I got to hang out with my friends that I haven't since school ended too. It was nice to help out for the event considering MPK is the host town this year. It's nice to be a part of it. 


So pretty! Simple and beautiful. 


My lovely friend Lisa took this one with my phone. At first I didn't want to leave my post to take pictures even though it would only be like two, three feet away. Haha. So I asked her. (: She's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment