Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Foodie Holidays

     
     Happy New Year's Eve everyone! It has definitely been a crazy 2015 for me. You guys? I like to thank you all first before I say anything else for supporting me and reading my blog posts. (: Thank you! 
     For the past weeks I had to eat clear and plain food because of my surgery. BUT a month passed and so I'm free! I get to eat eggs and seafood and all the other goodies I have missed out on. Yay! Some of the places I went this winter break are Shin-Sen-Gumi and headed to Sweet Heart Dessert House. Ramen and cold dessert. Perfect combo for the cold weather huh? After that, another trip to a wonderful place called Disney on Ice to see Frozen! It was a great show! It was so funny how they separated Olaf like in the movie, so he was a head and a body. And the body was moving on its own! After the show, we walked to the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center. Pretty lights!
     Off to a three girls bonding date with mom and sister. My sister took us to Russell's for breakfast, Afters Ice Cream, and Blackball Dessert. My first time for all three! That was a great day. 
     One night, my mom made tomato pork chop rice for dinner. It was really good! Crazy good food this month! 
     Squeezed in three posts in one day. A new record for me. Good way to end 2015, 2016 here I come. 










1 comment:

  1. the food looks so good :) www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete