Navigation Bar Tabs

Monday, February 13, 2017

Blurred View

Taken on 1/2/17

       Walking down a road, looking up to the sky, contemplating about life. Thinking you got everything figured out. Then the world throws wind at you, blowing you left and right. That is the world for you. The world tosses all these questions, ideas, even problems at you, causing you to go off course. Is it a sign? To stray from the path you thought you were suppose to walk upon? Or is the world really putting you back on the right track, that is meant for you? Who knows. Life itself is full of surprises, whether a person likes it or not. There will never be a crystal clear view of what a person's future holds. The view is fizzy, blurry, as if one forgot to put on glasses or contacts for the day. Maybe living in a huge cloud of confusion and questions with a little hint of security and answers every now and then is the right way of living.
        I thought I knew what was the right path for me in college, but a gush of wind pulled me back onto the ground, making me think I reached too far for the sky. Possibly planning my entire college career too early. Knowing what to expect is a safe zone for most people, like me included. After the start of this semester, I am wondering maybe a little fog could do me some good. I personally do not love not knowing what is in store for me, heading into a big sea of smog, worrying I will trip and fall. If there is anything I learned in this new semester is that being a little clueless, a little scared, and a little out of your comfort zone is a part of life. Each day is a surprise. Embrace it. Comfort only lasts for so long.
        Walk down the same road and look up at the sky for the second time. Seeing unclear? Having a blurry vision? It is okay. A blurry vision could be the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment