Navigation Bar Tabs

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Fully Fest

        Fifth week of college down. In the midst of midterm season, I went to my school's event, Fully Fest, when my friend Kassy invited me yesterday. I joined her and a few of her friends for a girls night out, full of fun and laughter in the cold on a Friday night on campus at the mini carnival. Tearing up on the rides as the wind hits your eyes filled with laughter. It was really fun meeting new friends and taking a break from school work. We even got some free stuff. I will use my Titan beanie soon! After staying out at the event for a while, we went back to the dorms and watched Modern Family. This Titan definitely had a great girls night out with some old and new friends. Now back to work! Stay tuned for more adventures! 





No comments:

Post a Comment