Navigation Bar Tabs

Friday, February 10, 2017

Three Weeks Down, Three Food Stops

        Spring semester has come. Three weeks down and probably the roughest three weeks of my second semester at CSUF so far. Lots of realizations, changes, and trying new things in just three weeks. Learning more about myself and my limits in life gradually, but growing with every step of the way in this new journey I like to call the spring path.
       With this journey, a little fun every now and then would be good right? Of course! My friends, Andrea and Theresa, and I decided to go on a food adventure. Our first time going out together! It was a great day. First stop was Honey and Butter. I bought an earl grey macaron and a panda shaped macaron with cream filling and fruity pebbles in it. Both were amazing! I loved the earl grey macaron. It has this unique flavor that was so refreshing and relaxing, not too strong all at the same time. Second stop was Raising Canes. I ordered the Three Finger Combo with lemonade, and I got one extra chicken finger! I guess first timer's luck? (:  Third stop was Cauldron Ice Cream. I got the puffle cone with earl grey lavender ice cream shaped in a rose. I guess you can call me a new lover of earl grey flavored foods. The ice cream is extra creamy because it is liquid nitrogen made. Definitely a very full and happy tummy by the end of the third stop.
        First food adventure of many more to come. Stay tuned!










No comments:

Post a Comment