Navigation Bar Tabs

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Deja Vu to First Productions



        Stepped into the green room, expecting to shadow for audio for Titan Weekly. The next thing I know, I got tossed into actually doing the audio for the show. First Titan TV show! I was so nervous and excited all at the same time. I never done audio back in high school, so this was my official first time dealing with sound. To add to all of the nerves, everything that possibly could go wrong went wrong.
        When the talents got to the Titan studio, the teleprompters were not working on two out of the three cameras. We tried everything to figure it out, but nothing worked. We called all the people that can possibly help us but to no avail. We tried to think of any other way to solve our problem with the limited time we have before 7PM since most of us, except me, had class at that time. Fortunately, we decided to use that one camera with the teleprompter that was working to do all the filming of the talents at three different angles.
        It was one crazy first show of mine, but that's show biz right? We got to think on our feet and roll with it when we hit a bump or a few bumps on the road.
        This reminded me of my first show in high school. In my first show in high school, I was tossed the job of working the light board for our haunted auditorium event and I had no clue how to use it, just like how I had no clue how to use the audio sound board. It's crazy how my first times are so similar, yet so memorable, fun, and crazy. I feel like I am home now. This semester was rough, but with Titan TV, I know I'll be okay. Titan TV will be my next production home for the next three years.
        March 3 marks the first of many more show dates I will be a part of. Can't wait to see my name in the credits in Titan Weekly on YouTube!


* I even met someone with the same name as me, Melina! It was so cool! *

No comments:

Post a Comment