Navigation Bar Tabs

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fish+Tea=Joy


        Back in school with lots of work and things on my mind, but there is no better way to give yourself some time to get away from all that than food. To be specific, fish tacos and tea. My friend Theresa asked if I wanted to get fish tacos and I jumped on board when I found out it was at a place I never been to and how cheap they were. I went with Theresa, Ekin, and Arnold to Baja California Fish Tacos and each taco cost $1.15. They were really good! They had a little kick (not in a spicy kind of way) to it, with the spices and ingredients they used but in a good way. The taste gave me a flavor of home actually, as if I had something quite similar back home. I think it has to do with the tacos my family gets back in the day in elementary school at school open houses. It brought me back to those feels when life was simpler and those days I loved eating those tacos with a spicy kick sometimes. Then we went to ShareTea, and I never got anything there the first time I went (had tummy issues). I got an earl grey tea, half-sweetened and completely loved the sweet but a little bitter after taste like tea should have. Definitely would come back to try other teas and get an earl grey tea again.



No comments:

Post a Comment