Navigation Bar Tabs

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Spring Break with a Bang


        A week goes by when you are being semi-productive and eating food. Spring break came to a close today, but I ended mine with a Lakers game! All thanks to my professor who got us a field trip to Staples Center to meet some executive staff members and learn about what they do. It was amazing! Listening to them and watching my first Lakers game, first basketball game. It was definitely an incredible experience, plus the suite life for a day. An experience I will not forget.
        Besides today, I spend more time with my mom while working on homework for school. More like do some assignments, start some, beforehand, so they don't bite me later when the due dates inch closer. I took a whack at something too during spring break and I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it once I see how it goes this week. Lots of good eating occurred this week too. Not all are pictured in this post because I was too excited to dig into food back in my hometown. Excuse moi. Nevertheless, I'm a happy camper but a little less since tomorrow school starts again. For now, I'm enjoying the last hours before my first class tomorrow.
        Have a great week everyone!


















No comments:

Post a Comment